Where the spelling is often wrong, the grammar is horrible and the punctuation sucks but the kids are pretty dang cute!
Monday, November 3, 2008
HELP!!!
So I went to download all my DARLING Halloween pictures and the stupid new card reader wasn't working so I pulled the SD card out. Somehow the stupid thing was reformated or something because now it wont work in the camera either. Hopefully someone out there is smarter than me (okay, well everyone is smarter than I am) and can tell me how to get my pictures off the dang thing. Any advice? I NEED those pictures because they are the only ones I've got of Blakers as a Biker Boy. I cant not have pictures of him on his first Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey doll. First, I'd check your card to make sure the it's not locked. There's a little slider thing on the actual card.
If it's not locked, I know there are programs you can purchase on the internet to recover deleted pictures on a card, but I don't know if that's the same problem you have. I'd call Inkley's/Ritz camera store and ask a manager if they know. They're usually pretty savvy.
Let me know.
Brand
I have no advice, but I keep checking back. I'm the only idiot that can't figure out how to get the little 1 hour ago thing to pop up under my bloggers. Any advice for that? Does the lack of new pix mean you can't fix it? I hope not. I am so sorry. Hope you work it out soon!
-Sarah
Oh no- I don't know what is worse, no camera for Halloween, or a camera that eats them. Shoot! Blakers was the cutest little biker boy ever!
Post a Comment