Thursday, September 4, 2008

OH dear!

I've blogged numerous times in the past about the fun things Tony lets our kids do that I would never let them do (entirely because I don't want to CLEAN it up). Here is another event!  I was off gallivanting around on Saturday and came home to these pictures! I guess Tony had turned the sprinklers on to let the girls run through (since it is still pretty dang hot here). At one point they started to play in the lovely red Arizona mud. One thing let to another and the mud-slinging began. 
Aliya was hit first which of course resulted in tears. Her tears didn't last long and Taeya soon learned that payback is a *****! (I added my own editing, aren't you proud of me)
Needless to say there was mud everywhere but the girls had a BLAST which makes it all worth it (right?)!

6 comments:

Brandy said...

That picture of Aliyah is priceless! I love it. And kudos to Tony for remembering to take pictures!! Glad nobody was seriously injured in all the mud-slinging fun!

Karin said...

Oh, the fun. I'm impressed you only came home to the pictures (and not a mud-stained tub and dried up dirty hair)!

Ticey said...

Oh Aliyah - she is so funny!! Well it looks like they had a great time!!

Amy Peterson said...

Yea, the one thing your husband didn't tell you was it was him throwing all the mud, where are those pictures hu?

Marky said...

Oh those silly girls!! I love it, and it looks like they had a great time!! Your family is so great, we just love you all!!

suni said...

oh my! how fun!! i remember playing in the mud as a kid with joy...oh the fun we had. i can't even imagine sitting in a puddle of filth now. maybe we grown-ups should give a try and learn how to have 'real fun' from our kids! :)