Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Biker chick

Taeya is so proud of herself for learning how to ride a bike (as well she should be)! She's been hounding me for days to put up some pictures of her on her bike. She thinks she is famous because she is on the computer. She'll tell her friends to check out her blog (little tyke actually knows the web address).  

I also had to include a picture of me attempting to ride her bike. I have multiple stories of how horrible I am at riding a bike yet I can ride a unicycle -- yea, I know I'm special. Sucker was tough to ride with my knees in my chest the whole time! I rode a good hundred yards before I ate it!

3 comments:

Beck said...

the best was that I was there for all these pics!!! I miss you guys tons and you can believe tami, she was much better at only 1 wheel!

Anonymous said...

Taeya—first you lose your first tooth, and now you can ride a two-wheeler! What a big girl. I miss you guys! Love, Grandma Debbi

Dear Taeya,

I miss you. Debbi showed me pictures of you riding your bike. I know how to ride a bike too!

It was fun playing with you. Come and see us real soon. Happy birthday next month.

Love, Macey

BossyMommy said...

And WHERE, may I ask, is your helmet, young lady? Wish I could have seen that up close and in person. I miss all the fun stuff.