Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New Hair-do


Okay, so I am dumb! (Shocker, I know) Forever ago I polled 
everyone to see what I should do with my hair. Most people said leave it long and go blonde. I decided to keep growing it long and donate it again. 
Well, boredom struck and I completely blew off any and all plans I had! Not only did I cut off 7 inches but dyed it darker. Sorry! Like Tony says, I am good to ask people their opinion then I just go off and do whatever I want anyways. 
This is soooo not a cute picture of Blake (nor does my hair look all that special but its the only pictures of me that I have -- If I die my kids wont know what I look like. I'm in about .05% of our pictures).

7 comments:

Beck said...

tams... LOVE IT! I think it looks way cute and good job on doing the complete opposite of what we tell you :) (Of course you've always been that way :)
Love ya Sis and you look beautiful long or short hair, blonde or brunette!

Bruce and Annette said...

Tami,
It looks great.
Your heart and sole is what everyone love about you. Your hair is like the candles on a cake, it makes you that much more special. We love you

Karin said...

I like!! The layers in the back just show off how thick it is- and what better timing, with Blake grasping anything his hands touch! You look awesome- put Tony in charge of that camera from time to time (however leaving him in charge of all fun backyard activities is a good thing, too!) Glad there were no sirens to be heard (reminds me of a certain Idahoan who set his back hill on fire to rid some weeds...;))

Ticey said...

Way cute hair Tam - I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Tam,

Looks great. I finally found a hairdresser brave enough to cut my hair about a month ago--been meaning to send photo but not got around to it. Anyway, it's not been this short since I was 12 years old--wanted to cut off 12 inches for 'Locks of Love'. With all this curl, I feel like Shirley Temple!

Love, Deb

The Bodily Family said...

I love it Tam. It looks marvelous.

Polly said...

Tami! I dig the hair!