On Saturday Tony decided to restain our swingset and enlisted some 'cheap' labor. Crazy man gave our two girls a paintbrush and let them go at it! They were COVERED by the end (these pictures were after only about 5 minutes of painting -- I was too worried when they were done to get pictures. I was trying to save carpet, tile etc)! I ended up scrubbin paint off their skin, out of their hair and just tossed their clothes. Afterwards Tony took them to get ice cream as a reward. They had a lot of fun and hopefully learned that if you work hard, you can play hard later.
5 comments:
Wow, he's brave. You guys are so ambitious! Guess when you don't have a hill in your backyard, you gotta do something to keep busy;)
That is awesome! And what a mom for not wanting to kill him afterwards! Looks like fun though!
Your kids are so cute. Seriously if we got Aliya and Ainsley together their conversations would be hilarious! So do you have a rotating backdrop? Everytime I read your blog it's different! Always looks cute though!-Sarah
Impressive... how does the finished product look? Trusting my kids with a paint brush scares me!
The finished product looks pretty 'special' but I figure the sun up here will burn off all the stain! We'll probably have to repaint in another couple months anyway! Maybe I shouldnt have tossed their clothes ....
Post a Comment